Navigation Page

Monday 9 March 2015

See

Hi all,
how are you all this time? Hope you are all great, if not, here's to lighten up your day, "Remember, you're the one who can feel the world with sunshine...." And here's the new challenge from 123 Challenge Blog.
And here's my layout 
I started with white paper. Made the paper ready with gesso. I started to spray it with Dylusions Ink Spray - Vibrant Turquoise. Once dried, I covered my paper once again with gesso to lighten the color a little bit. Then I stamped Kaisercraft - Bubble Wrap with Versa Mark all over my page to create some texture and embossed them with Tsukineko - Pale Yellow(not really sure what color it was as the bottle was in Japanese, lol). I prepared all my embellishments such as chipboards, filigree, plastic canvas for sewing and layers of papers behind the photo and started to gesso all of them. 
Once dried, I started to rearranged what goes where and splattered more colors.  I used Lindy's Stamp Gang - C'est la vie Cerise, Merci Beaucoup Mint, Clam Bake Beige and Bodacious Blush. I didn't do the splatters in one time, each and every colors I did it step-by-step. Once the Mint was dried, I did the Beige, once the Beige dried I did the Bodacious and so on. It took more than a couple of splatters to get to the colors that I really wanted. But once I did, I glued them all. I added some metal string and sequins to add a bit more details to my layout. Once done I stamped using Just 'Rite' stamp the journal which said,"Be the chance you wish to see in the world." Once done, I thought that my layout need a little bit more contrast, so I decided to splatter more black ink on the paper. I mixed a drop of black acrylic ink with lots of water, and I brushed it behind the layers of papers to add darker accent to the photo.
Hope you like what you see and enjoy my layout this time. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous time...! Hugs, Merry

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. The colours are beautiful and all the textures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete