Navigation Page

Thursday 11 September 2014

Yippiee!

Hi all,

how are you all doin' this time? It's been getting colder lately here in Germany, which make me enjoy sleeping very much :) ... Well, this month is more special for us cause our little one will turn two in two weeks. Somehow last weeks, I was looking at some old pictures that I haven't used for the project life I intended to do and somehow found old pictures when my baby turned one.
Here's the layout for that...
We were about to blow the candle, but you know how it is, she didn't even know what candle was. It was a beautiful party. She's knew that she's the centre of the day that day. She smiled beautifully in every pictures. My baby turned into one that day and would I believe it or not she'll be two in a couple of weeks. Gosh how time flies... :)
Here's more details to it...

This time would like to join the challenge from Sketchabilities with the sketch no.122
the challenge from Scraps N Pieces with the theme "Just Us Girl"and the moodboard

and the CSI Color Stories Inspiration with Case No. 138 with the moodboard below
I have used all the colors, my evidence are numbers(on the picture), tags and paint and for my testimony I used the word ready in my title and journal. The journal was written on the tag that I hid behind my photo.

I would like to thank Scraps N Pieces, CSI Color Stories Inspiration and Sketchabilities for the challenge.

And for all of you who just visited my blog, hope you all like my layouts and thank you for your comments.

Hugs,

Merry







6 comments:

  1. WOW!! love this page!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich tones you used in your layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty and joyful page !! Your background is fascinating and colorful, you did a great job with it and it really fits the occasion of your girl's 1st birthday!! A beautiful work overall, thank you so much for joining us at Scraps and Pieces challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did for your background, fits perfectly your picture! Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at SnP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layering! Love it!!!! Stunning colour combo and the whole feeling of this page is wonderful! thanks for joining us at ScrapsNPieces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout with an amazing background!!!Thanks for playing along with us at SCRAPS N'PIECES!!!

    ReplyDelete