Navigation Page

Saturday 6 September 2014

Faith

Dear scrappers,

today I'm starting my new journal book the second. Haven't touched it for few months now.
So, here's the first page...
didn't do much with this one as I want it to keep it simple. 
Lately I've been hooked with Pinterest. I love it very much. Not that you could inspired yourself with nice quotation, but also there's a lot of inspiration coming from it. 
So, now you know, I've got this quote above from there. 
"Let your faith be bigger than your fear"
I want to stressed the word "Faith" and "Fear", so I did a contrast color with this both chipboards. One I painted with bright color and the other with black and some crackle paste.
The background I did as normal. Gesso and some structure paste with some masking. Then I sprayed it with Dylusions Ink Spray: Vibrant Turquoise, Funky Fuchsia and Cherry Pie. 
(Just a little hint for you, as I don't like it when it gets to dark or to thick with the sprays, I always put the color that I want to use in a small sprayer bottle or you could use mini mister from Ranger then add a few spray of water. And if you think you need more color, you could just spray it in the same spot after you dried it first with the hot gun). 
Not to let the other color mix together with each other, I let on my left hand hot gun on with every spray so the colors stayed. The chipboards I color with acrylic paint.

Hope you like my page...
Hugs,
Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment